In order to be considered for first year or early admission to the OU Law Juris Doctor program, applicants must meet the following criteria.
Have completed 98 hours of undergraduate credit prior to the first day of law school including
• Earning at least 30 semester credit hours in residence at the student’s undergraduate institution
• Earning at least 15 semester credit hours of upper-division major credit courses at the student’s undergraduate institution
• Earning at least 15 of the last 30 semester credit hours before entering the College of Law in residence at the student’s undergraduate institution
• Completing all other degree requirements for the undergraduate degree except elective hours
• Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) prior to the fall semester in which you would like to begin law school
• Register with the Law School Admission Council Credential Assembly Service (CAS); LSAT and CAS information can be found at www.lsac.org (opens in a new window)
• Submit application electronically through www.lsac.org (opens in a new window).