Diplomas and Transcripts

If your diploma has been lost or destroyed - Submit a notarized statement of what happened to the diploma, your name at the time of graduation and the degree title to the OU Academic Records office either by mail to University of Oklahoma, Office of Academic Records, 1000 Asp Avenue room 330, Norman OK 73019-4076, or fax to (405) 325-7047.

To obtain a copy of your law school transcript please contact the Registrar, Becky Lucas, at rlucas@ou.edu or 405-325-4729 or Paige Osborn in Student Services at posborn@ou.edu or (405) 325-4726.