The CDO provides free on-line job postings. This is an easy way to advertise openings for a law clerk, associate or lateral position, and it gives employers direct exposure to all registered OU Law students and alumni.
HOW TO POST A JOB
To post a job with the CDO, please contact the office at (405) 325-4717 or use the following instructions to register:
First-time users of Symplicity:
- Please visit the Symplicity website by clicking on this link: https://law-ou-csm.symplicity.com/employers/
- Click the "Register" tab and complete the Company Information.
- After completing Company Information, click the "Submit" tab.
- Shortly following your registration, you will receive a CSM Welcome message with a system username and password which will allow you to log in to the system.
- After receiving your username and password, revisit the Symplicity website at https://law-ou-csm.symplicity.com/employers/ and log onto the system.
- Once logged onto Symplicity, click the "Job Posting" tab and provide the details regardin the specific job posting.
- After providing the job-specific information, click the "Submit" tab.
- The OU Law job bank manager will receive an email with your posting request.
- Once the posting is approved, you will be notified via email.
Previous users of Symplicity:
- If your organization has previously posted a position or has participated in our on-campus interviewing program, you have an existing profile on Symplicity.
- Log onto Symplicity and copy an earlier job posting or submit details of a new position.
- If you do not have record of or have misplaced your username and password, contact the CDO office at email@example.com for assistance.
If you prefer that the CDO post the position for you on Symplicity, fill out the Job Listing Form (opens in a new window) and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (405) 325-0502. Once the completed Job Listing Form is received by the CDO, we will register you as an employer on the Symplicity system and post the job.
If you have any questions about posting a job online, contact the CDO at (405) 325-4717.
The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer