M.L.S. Healthcare Law Overview
OU Law is at the forefront in its offering of legal courses focused on healthcare law. With more than 4,000 students enrolled in healthcare programs across the University of Oklahoma, the OU College of Law has continued to strengthen its position in healthcare. The M.L.S. in Healthcare Law is specifically designed for non-lawyers whose careers demand an understanding of healthcare related legal issues.
The M.L.S. in Healthcare Law program is an online, 32 credit hour graduate degree that can be completed in 15 months. The degree program offers a competitive advantage to anyone in the healthcare industry that handles compliance, advocacy, negotiates contracts, deals with the Affordable Healthcare Act, manages real estate transactions, or works closely with healthcare attorneys.
- Healthcare Expertise: Practical legal knowledge for non-lawyers in the healthcare industry. Each class has been vetted with Healthcare Advisory Board to ensure its applicability for compliance, contractual negotiations, and procurement.
- Flexible Delivery on Your Schedule: Study when and where you want with our online format. Plus, you can complete the program in 15 months while you continue working, allowing you to share real-world examples with your classmates and apply your education quickly.
- Incredible Student Experience: Small class sizes ensure each student gets personal attention. In addition, the cohort-based model forges strong connections with your classmates and allows you to learn from their experiences.
- Faculty Experts: Students in the program are taught by OU Law faculty and adjunct faculty carefully selected for their experience and expertise in healthcare law. Many of the faculty are currently practicing attorneys that focus on healthcare law, as well as faculty frrom medical backgrounds..
- Strong Networks Impact Your Life and Career: OU Law has strong expertise in healthcare law and can also rely on top healthcare prorgrams from the OU Health Sciences Center and the Price College of Business. Each college has a strong graduate network within healthcare companies that our alumni can acccess.
Accelerate your career advancement with a graduate degree from the OU College of Law in Healthcare Law. Contact us for more information or to request a call from an OU Law representative.