Call for Submissions
The Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology (OkJOLT) is accepting external submissions for publication. Priority is given to University of Oklahoma student works, but the Editorial Board will evaluate outside notes, comments, and e-briefs submitted exclusively to OkJOLT. The Editorial Board will evaluate outside submissions and notify writers within three (3) weeks. If not selected for publication, the board will release the submission and the writer may explore other publication opportunities. If selected, submissions are subject to OKJOLT formatting and publication requirements.
To be considered for publication in the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology, all manuscripts should conform to the following specifications:
1. Double-spaced paragraphs with 1" margins
2. Citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition)
3. A title page with Author's name, address, contact telephone number, fax and e-mail address
4. A short abstract (approx. 250 words) to introduce the paper
5. Author's resume or curriculum vitae
HOW TO SUBMIT
Electronic Submissions (encouraged)
2. After you send your email, you will receive confirmation that we have received your submission for review.
1. Manuscripts should be submitted in duplicate.
2. Hard copy of the manuscript must be accompanied by a digital copy saved in Word (preferred) or WordPerfect format.
3. Mail your submission to OKJOLT to:
Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology
Attn: Submissions Editor
The University of Oklahoma College of Law
300 Timberdell Road
Norman, Oklahoma 73019