To be considered for publication in the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology, all manuscripts should conform to the following specifications:
1. Double-spaced paragraphs with 1” margins;
2. Citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition)
3. A title page with author’s name, address, contact telephone number, fax, and email address;
4. A short abstract (approx. 250 words) to introduce the paper;
5. Author’s resume or curriculum vitae;
6. Adherence to a page limit of 45.
All submissions should be sent to the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology via ExpressO, an electronic submission service operated by the Berkeley Electronic Press.