Students applying to transfer for the fall semester may process their transfer application from April 15 to July 15 and are notified in July. Spring transfer applicants may process their application from Sept. 1 to Dec. 1 and are notified in December.
To apply for transfer admission with advanced standing, the applicant must electronically submit an application form through LSAC, available at www.lsac.org (opens in new window), which includes:
- A $50 nonrefundable application and processing fee
- Personal statement indicating your reasons for wanting to transfer
- Two letters of recommendation
- LSAC Credential Assembly Service Report
- Transcript from current law school
- Class rank from current law school
- A letter from the dean or registrar indicating that you are in good academic standing and eligible to transfer
Transfer applicants for fall must furnish an official transcript and class rank showing spring semester grades. Transfer applicants for spring must furnish an official transcript and class rank reflecting their most recently recorded grades.
Applicants who have been dismissed from another law school for scholastic deficiency will not be considered for admission.