Meet the Class of 2015
Kayla ArgoPlains, Kansas
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Plains, Kansas.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
My undergraduate work was done at Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I have one Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications and another in English Literature.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law because of its sterling reputation and the many friendly faces I saw when I visited.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
I really like the relaxed, small-town feel that Norman exudes while providing all of the benefits of a large city.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
My love of literature, authors and the creative process inspired me to pursue a degree that would help me to protect that creative process.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
Every summer my family reserves two weekends: one to watch the Texas Rangers play and one to watch a Broadway play.