Meet the Class OF 2015
Erin ErhardtSt. Louis, Missouri
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in St Louis, Missouri.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I have a BA in Finance and International Business and a minor in English.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I applied because my parents attended OU for undergrad, and when I visited I fell in love. OU has a great reputation, and I've been impressed so far by the faculty and everyone there who has helped me make my decision.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
I like the impressive facility and how welcoming everyone I've met (students and faculty) has been!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
My mom is a paralegal, so I've been around lawyers for a long time. I started thinking about law school a few years ago as a way to combine my career with living a life of service, and it seemed to me like the perfect way to make the combination!
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
In college, I did an internship in democracy and human rights, where I spent a month working with underprivileged children at a school in Cape Town, South Africa.