Meet the Class of 2015
Melissa McDuffeyAnadarko, Oklahoma
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Anadarko, Oklahoma.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
I attended Cameron University in Lawton, Oklahoma.
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Politcal Science with a minor in Business.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I always knew that I wanted to attend law school at OU. The University of Oklahoma is the type of school that has national name recognition and a reputation for being among the best in everything.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing about OU is the friendly atmosphere. When I toured the law school, everyone there welcomed me and encouraged me to apply. The staff are so helpful and will even answer questions in the evenings and on weekends.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I was born inspired. I honestly cannot remember a time when I didn't want to become a lawyer. However, my family and friends have all encouraged me to pursue that dream, and now I am.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I went to high school in the rural town of Verden, Oklahoma. My graduating class consisted of 22 people.