Meet the Class of 2015
Nick ToupsHouston, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
Texas, New York and Malaysia
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
BA in Political Science
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law because of the reputation of the school, and how much better it felt compared to other law schools that I visited.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
As an Aggie, the traditions of OU stood out to me, since at A&M we had a large number of traditions that had been integrated into everyday life on campus.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
Family and friends inspired me, as well as the work my mother and I did with Chin refugees while living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during high school.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I have lived in four different countries over the last six years.