Meet the Class of 2015
Miranda SinclairAlberta, Canada
1. Where did you grow up?
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
University of Oklahoma
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose to attend OU Law because I realized it was the right place for me after visiting a few other schools. While all the other schools had wonderful things to offer, I never felt quite as at home as I did at OU. I could tell it truly was a family and would be the most supportive place to attend law school.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
Its a tie between all of the wonderful people I have met (sounds cliche, I know) and campus, which is absolutely beautiful!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
In undergrad as a business student, we were required to take a few legal studies classes and while enrolled in those I realized how interested I was in these topics. This pique in my interest and really great professors inspired me to attend law school.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
My dad also attended OU, and that's how I ended up in Oklahoma originally.