Meet the Class of 2015
Stacey LehneBedford, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Majored in Political Science and minored in Psychology
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I had narrowed down my choices to OU and another school. I chose OU by playing rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock and OU won! No, seriously, I love the atmosphere of the school and the International Human Rights Clinic.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
I like the collaborative and supportive atmosphere.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
During my travels overseas, I saw a lot of incidents that made me want to help under represented people like the Yi population in China. I believe getting a legal education that focuses on human rights will allow me to do just that.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I have a black belt in Taekwondo and have held a baby panda.