Meet the Class of 2015
Jessica RogersPort Orchard, Washington
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Port Orchard, Washington (an hour from Seattle), and I spent every summer in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
Washington State University
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
B.A. Criminal Justice
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I was born in Ardmore, and a majority of my family still lives there. I wanted to attend a great law school and be near family.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
To be honest, I've never visited OU. But the level of school pride seems unparalleled, I'm sure it will be a great experience.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I'm interested in many different subject areas: science, psychology, criminal justice, sociology, etc. I felt like law school would allow me the option to pursue all my varied interests. My cousin, Domingo Tan, inspired me to apply for law school and supported me through the process, along with much of my family.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I love to do yoga.