Meet the Class of 2015
Kelbie KennedyBuffalo Valley, Oklahoma
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Buffalo Valley, Oklahoma.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
I spent the first two years of my undergrad at Eastern Oklahoma State College and my last two years at the University of Oklahoma.
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I have an associate’s degree in English. My bachelor’s degree is in Communication with a minor in Native American Studies
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law because it offered the best programs in the two fields of Law that I wish to pursue, Native American Law and International Law. After meeting with wonderful faculty and staff, I knew that OU was the best place for me.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
I love the people at OU. It’s really like a big family. Everyone is always willing to help you and get the resources you need to succeed.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
After witnessing some situations where the law was abused, I knew the only way to make a difference was to be educated and gain the skills needed to make a change.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I grew up next door to a very large herd of Buffalo.