Meet the Class OF 2015
Jaclyn DoakLas Cruces, New Mexico
1. Where did you grow up?
Las Cruces, New Mexico
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
University of Texas at Dallas
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
It encompasses everything that I would want in a school: great networking, strong tradition and a faculty and staff who cares about their students’ successes.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
The tradition. The University of Oklahoma has so much history, and I would love to have the opportunity to be a part of it.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
My parents have discussed politics with me since I was a small child and have always encouraged me to push myself further.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I won a national championship when I was 16 years old playing tennis.