Meet the Class of 2015
Sammy KeyTulsa, Oklahoma
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
Texas Christian University
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
BA in English and Spanish
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
After visiting my friend Alex Butts and getting a tour of the facilities, I realized OU was the place to be!
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
So far, Tea Cafe seems pretty great; I'm a sucker for Chinese food!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
My Criminal Justice course at TCU first piqued my interests in a legal career. Since then, speaking with different attorneys has made me more and more excited about pursuing my education in law.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I grew up riding horses, and I own a miniature donkey named Samson. He is very little and comes running when I call for him.