Meet the Class of 2015
Kyle KremersShawnee, Kansas
1. Where did you grow up?
Shawnee, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
Oklahoma State University
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture and an Environmental Studies Certificate
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law because of its reputation in the legal community. The faculty, administration, and students I came in contact with during the application process also made it seem like it will be a great fit for me.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
I haven't had a chance to figure out what my favorite thing about OU is yet since I spent the last five years in Stillwater.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
As I am the first in my family to pursue a legal education, much of my inspiration comes from classes I took as an undergraduate at OSU. The possibilities that a J.D. provides is another contributing factor to my decision to go to law school.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I'm a big Kansas City Royals/Chiefs fan.