Meet the Class OF 2015
Corie WhiteFort Worth, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
Born in Fort Worth, Texas, but raised in Edmond, Oklahoma
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
University of Oklahoma
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Bachelor of Arts in International and Area Studies, cum laude, minor in Spanish.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law because I want to do International Law and OU is now offering a joint JD/Master of International and Area Studies. I also love the people, the beautiful campus, and the quality of legal education!
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
The community and the school spirit. I've loved being here for the last 4 years and I can't wait for the years to come!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I actually went though the court system as a child. I want to use my experiences to help others.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I have been a vegetarian for over 10 years.