Meet the Class OF 2015
Erica HalleyEl Reno, Oklahoma
1. Where did you grow up?
El Reno, Oklahoma
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
The University of Oklahoma
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Bachelor of Arts in Letters, minor in Spanish
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
My decision was tough, but OU just felt right. Not only are the facilities outstanding, but everyone I met throughout the admissions process was kind, welcoming and really cared. The variety of programs and opportunities that are offered at OU are fantastic and everyone seemed supportive of each other. Finally, when I visited OU Law I felt at home.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing is the sense of family. Being a part of the OU family is one of the best feelings in the world. And football season isn’t bad, either.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I am fascinated by the United States legal system and the principles of democracy. One day I would like to be a leader of society.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I spent last summer in Spain, fell in love with the culture and would love to return for an extended period of time.