Meet the Class of 2015
Kathryn HamstraFort Worth, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
Fort Worth, Texas
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
I attended undergrad at OU
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Major in Sociology-Criminology with Honors and a Minor in Spanish
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose to go to OU Law because I love the OU campus, and everyone was so personable and friendly when I toured that I knew it would be the right fit for me.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing about OU is the architecture, because all of the buildings are absolutely beautiful. Of course, I also love all of the football games!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I have always had an interest in law and after attending a law forum in high school in Washington D.C., I knew it was the right fit for me.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
An interesting thing about me is that I love to travel and have participated in two OU study abroad programs. Also, my goal is to visit a country in all of the continents.