Meet the Class OF 2015
Tayler PierceAustin, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
I attended undergrad at OU as well.
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Letters with a Spanish minor.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
I chose OU Law not only because of the amazing and distinguished program, but also because OU invests a tremendous amount in its students. OU law is extremely impressive, and the personal attention I feel already speaks volumes.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing about OU is the unity. Everyone is extremely passionate about the school, and there is a strong sense of camaraderie.
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
I discovered on my own, early into undergrad, that a legal education would be the best place to invest my interests and skills. However, my parents really supported me throughout the whole process.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I'm not sure how interesting it is, but I have an obsession with running. I get really cranky when I don't get to run every day. I have run one marathon and three half-marathons, and I hope to run an ultra marathon (50 miles) soon!