Meet the Class of 2015
Cassandra KolendaHouston, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas.
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
I attended the University of Oklahoma for undergrad.
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (Public Relations focus) and a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
OU has been my home for many years now. I love the campus and the people, and after visiting the law school staying here just feels right. I have visited many law schools, and I think the variety of opportunities and supportive environment OU Law has to offer is one-of-a-kind.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing about OU is the sports and team spirit. I have already purchased my season tickets and am ready for football season to start!
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
The subject of law fascinates me. There are so many discrepancies between different states and even countries; I do not think I will ever get bored!
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
During my freshman year I studied fashion design. I can sew just about anything, including a suit.