Meet the Class of 2015
Ashley ShapiroCarrollton, Texas
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Where did you attend undergrad?
The University of Oklahoma
3. What degree(s) have you earned?
Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing
4. Why did you choose to attend OU Law?
Spending the past four years at OU as an undergrad has been the most rewarding experience of my life so far. Having the opportunity to be part of OU Law means continuing my education as a Sooner.
5. What is your favorite thing about OU?
My favorite thing is definitely the people. OU has given me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people that have made such a positive impact on me and have truly changed my life. (The football isn’t so bad, either.)
6. What (or who) inspired you to pursue a legal education?
My grandfather was an attorney for 40-plus years, so law school was always in the back of my mind. During a junior year legal studies course, my professor, Dr. Grunsted, really inspired me to make that dream a reality.
7. What is an interesting fact about you?
I am left-handed.