Faculty Support Office
The Faculty Support staff are committed to providing exceptional support to law faculty by providing an ever-broadening range of support services to all full-time, visiting and adjunct professors with their daily teaching, research and public service activities and serves as a liaison between students and professors.
The Faculty Support Office is located on the third floor of the Law Center and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The office is closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.
The support staff perform a variety of administrative and support tasks including:
- Typing law review articles, books, legal memoranda, correspondence and other law-related documents
- Editing and proofreading materials produced by law faculty
- Preparing letters, memoranda, reports and seating charts
- Assisting faculty with charts, graphics, class exhibits, PowerPoint presentations, scanning and computer-related problems
- Preparing class handouts and syllabi
- Preparing and posting class assignments
- Ordering textbooks
- Preparing and proctoring final exams
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for seminars and conferences attended by professors
- Making arrangements (room and food accommodations) for committee meetings