Call for Submissions
The Oklahoma Journal of Law and Technology (OkJOLT) is accepting external submissions for publication. The Editorial Board will evaluate outside submissions and notify writers within three (3) weeks. If not selected for publication, the board will release the submission and the writer may explore other publication opportunities. If selected, submissions are subject to OKJOLT formatting and publication requirements.
To be considered for publication in the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology, all manuscripts should conform to the following specifications:
1. Double-spaced paragraphs with 1” margins;
2. Citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition)
3. A title page with author’s name, address, contact telephone number, fax, and email address;
4. A short abstract (approx. 250 words) to introduce the paper;
5. Author’s resume or curriculum vitae;
6. Adherence to a page limit of 45.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions should be sent to the Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology via ExpressO, an electronic submission service operated by the Berkeley Electronic Press.