The following people have paid tribute to the passing of United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma Judge Lee R. West (November 26, 1929 - April 24, 2020) through video messages:
- Judge David Russell, Western District of Oklahoma
- Chief Judge Timothy DeGiusti, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Robin Cauthron, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Joe Heaton, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Tim Leonard, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- The Honorable Robert Henry, Former Chief Judge, U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judge Stephen Friot, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Ralph Thompson, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Michael Burrage, Retired Federal Judge
- Judge Charles Goodwin, Western District of Oklahoma
- Dean Andy Coats, Former Dean, OU College of Law
Watch individual full-length tribute videos.
More News & Media
John Reeves to Receive Prestigious Eugene Kuntz Award
NORMAN, OKLA. – Oklahoma City attorney John Reeves will be honored with the Eugene Kuntz Award from the University of Oklahoma College of Law on Oct. 28 at the Oklahoma Oil and Gas Reception...
Mabee Foundation Honors Judge Thomas Brett, Longtime Board Member and OU Alumnus
The $2 million gift establishes the Judge Thomas Brett Endowed Scholarship Fund to aid in the recruiting and retention of students at the University of Oklahoma College of Law. NORMAN – The...
OU Law's Paralegal Certificate Program Continues Offering Synchronous and Online Courses for Fall 2021
NORMAN, OKLA. – The Department of Legal Assistant Education at the University of Oklahoma will continue to offer 100% online courses for the Fall 2021 semester in synchronous and asynchronous...