The following people have paid tribute to the passing of United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma Judge Lee R. West (November 26, 1929 - April 24, 2020) through video messages:
- Judge David Russell, Western District of Oklahoma
- Chief Judge Timothy DeGiusti, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Robin Cauthron, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Joe Heaton, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Tim Leonard, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- The Honorable Robert Henry, Former Chief Judge, U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judge Stephen Friot, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Ralph Thompson, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Michael Burrage, Retired Federal Judge
- Judge Charles Goodwin, Western District of Oklahoma
- Dean Andy Coats, Former Dean, OU College of Law
Watch individual full-length tribute videos.
More News & Media
OU Law Students Selected as Stevens
NORMAN, OKLA. – Six OU Law students have been awarded the prestigious Justice John Paul Stevens Public Interest Fellowship. Each will receive $6,000 for summer public interest work in...
OU Law Alumnus Samuel Merchant Selected as Supreme Court Fellow
Samuel Merchant,’16, University of Oklahoma College of Law alumnus and Oklahoma City native, has been selected as a 2022-2023 Supreme Court Fellow, according to an announcement by the Supreme...
OU Law to Honor Five Outstanding Alumni at Order of the Owl Hall of Fame Ceremony
The University of Oklahoma College of Law will honor five outstanding alumni at its annual Order of the Owl Hall of Fame Ceremony, Thursday, March 12. The Order of the Owl recognizes OU Law graduates who demonstrate leadership and service through outstanding accomplishments in their legal careers.