The following people have paid tribute to the passing of United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma Judge Lee R. West (November 26, 1929 - April 24, 2020) through video messages:
- Judge David Russell, Western District of Oklahoma
- Chief Judge Timothy DeGiusti, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Robin Cauthron, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Joe Heaton, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Tim Leonard, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- The Honorable Robert Henry, Former Chief Judge, U.S. 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Judge Stephen Friot, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Ralph Thompson, Retired, Western District of Oklahoma
- Judge Michael Burrage, Retired Federal Judge
- Judge Charles Goodwin, Western District of Oklahoma
- Dean Andy Coats, Former Dean, OU College of Law
Watch individual full-length tribute videos.
More News & Media
Federalist Society and ACS Gift Chess Set to OU Law
The University of Oklahoma College of Law was the recipient of a chess board donated by the school's chapters of the Federalist Society and the American Constitution Society. While the two groups...
OU Law to Honor Outstanding Alumni at Order of the Owl Hall of Fame Ceremony
NORMAN, OKLA . — The University of Oklahoma College of Law will honor five outstanding alumni at its annual Order of the Owl Hall of Fame ceremony Thursday, Feb. 22, at the Molly Shi Boren...
University of Oklahoma Named Finalist in Bloomberg Law’s Second Annual Law School Innovation Program
OU’s Digital Initiative Among 12 Programs Recognized for Innovation Advancing the Legal Industry Through Education NORMAN, OKLA. — The University of Oklahoma today announced that it has...