Stay engaged with OU Law and our network of 12,533 alumni. Reconnect with your peers. Attend events. Read the latest news. Boomer Sooner!
The OU Law Student Bar Association is selling OU Law hats to support the creation of the Ada Lois Sipuel Fisher Chair in Civil Rights, Race, and Justice in Law. For every hat sold, $4 will be contributed toward this cause. Orders will be accepted until 9 a.m. on Friday, August 14. You must pay for shipping in order to receive your hat(s).
- To purchase a hat and support this fundraiser, please click here.
- All orders will be completed and shipped within 2 weeks after the link closes.
• Due to the COVID-19 crisis, for the remainder of the academic year, all non-essential, in-person visits and events (such as the Order of the Owl, giving society luncheons, alumni receptions, lectures and scholarly meetings) have been canceled with hopes to reschedule in the fall. If you were scheduled to appear for an event within that period, please contact the event organizer for information regarding rescheduling or virtual options.
• As with many of you, our students are struggling with the current pandemic and financial concerns. To help alleviate their burdens, please consider donating to the OU Law Emergency Relief Fund online by clicking here, or by check made payable to the University of Oklahoma Foundation, memo: "OU Law Emergency Relief Fund," and mailed to:
The University of Oklahoma Foundation
P.O. Box 258856
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-8856
Summer 2020 Internships and Project Opportunities
OU Law Alumni--COVID-19 has impacted our students’ internships and they would appreciate Summer 2020 internships or project opportunities. You can make an impact on a future Sooner lawyer in the following ways:
- Consider hiring a 1L or 2L for full or part-time summer internships, or special projects. These activities could be remote or in-person.
- Assist a 3L in gaining entry-level post-graduate experience. This could be a temporary position, if the Bar is postponed, or a full-time position.
- Offer to speak with students about your practice field and ways to navigate the job market during this time.
If you are interested in any of the options above, contact Alicia Currin-Moore, Director of Career Development, at Alicia.firstname.lastname@example.org.